Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pumpkin Patch





Last night I planned a Pumpkin Patch trip for Family Home Evening. We made carmeled apples before we left, so Addi of course needed a bath. I used the carmel bits for the apples and FYI, they were not so good. This is the 1st time I have seen them. They look like chocolate chips. Anyway, the kids had fun doing it. The pumpkin patch is in Paragonah. I love this little town. It seems like home to me. We got to go into the patch and choose our pumpkins. I think we made it out this time with 4. The last picture is of the cute little scale. We paid $6.75 for our pumpkins. I thought that was a great deal. Well, tonight is Ethan's 1st flag football game. I had better get him ready to go.

7 comments:

Brianne Jensen said...

What a fun mom you are! I love pumpkin patches and anything that reminds me of home. Guess I'm a little homesick:) Your kids are so beautiful. That Ethan is going to be breaking a few girls hearts in no time. It looks like fall there, still in the 90s here in Dallas. Take me home country roads... happy fall to you guys!

Candice said...

Fun! I love it! I can imagine my girls and all their hair in caramel...too bad we don't have those beautiful curls to go with it. You can see by their smiles how much fun they were having. Way to go mom!

Jamie Harris said...

Way Cute!!! I miss you guys! I hope we can come up soon. ;)

Heather said...

Hey Megan! Funny who you run into online! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. It has been a rough year, for sure. BTW, I wanted to name my 1st daughter 'Megan', but my husband was so against it, because our last name is Ryan. Get it- MEGan Ryan? So, what did we end up naming her? Allison. Your parents certainly have good taste in names! Your kids are darling! Your son really looks like the rest of the Torgersen boys!

Cole and Kimala said...

Yeah... we didn't get invited to make carameled apples... Hope Ethan and Addi took a bite for us.
I think they picked the best pumkins too.

Love you.

Jackson's said...

What darling kiddos you have.

The Lewy's said...

Looks like fun! We are visiting the pumpkin patch next week with the school! It should be exciting!