Here I am again back to blogging for a few weeks. If you are interested, I go back aways. Just keep reading and looking! Hope you all had a Happy New Year! Here we are trying to keep the kids busy during the break. Addi fell of the sled and Ethan pushed her down the hill. She laughed the entire way down! It was so nice that day that no coats were needed! Perfect sledding day.

In between Wii games, cleaning and skiing, Ethan, Addi and I went sledding. Addi was a bit nervous at first, but after a few times down she loved it! Ethan went of the jump above and decided not to try that one again.
After sledding, Ethan thought it was too nice to go inside. So we built a snow fort. Then Addi learned what a snow angel is! Addi's is below and I think it is just cute!
Ethan added a twist to his snow angel below. He must have really long arms!
7 years ago


3 comments:
No, I have not been ignoring you. I just feel like I have been running non-stop. Sounds like you are doing the same.
Looks like you had a good Chrstmas. We haven't received an invitaion to a bowling tournament yet!! I love the stage that Dawsyn is in right now, but can't wait till she is more in to the Christmas thing and can play in the snow... things like that.
Talk to you soon.
Love you!
The snow angels look great!
Glad you all had a wonderful Holiday.
I was so glad to see some new things from you. It looks like you had a great Christmas. The snow fun does help keep the kids busy and it seems to never get old.
Post a Comment