Since Capitol Reef is so close to Koosharem we decided to go there for a day or two to celebrate Easter. Uncle Wes soon became the favorite when he caught the horse for the girls to ride. I sent my camera out with Madi because it was too dang cold! She got some cute pictures...if only I could figure out why they are blurry.
I am sure that Addi was in heaven! As you can see from the clouds...it was like minus 20! Well, at least it felt like it.
These three really get along pretty well!
The Easter Bunny almost had to ride in a sleigh to get to Grandma's house, but, he did make it! He also had to dodge Grandpa T's trap. But, he outsmarted Grandpa once again and didn't get caught!
Ethan and Addi got to search all over Grandma and Grandpa's house for eggs. The silly Easter Bunny hid Addi's basket on the ceiling fan and Ethan's in the dryer. Addi had to have some help but Ethan found his right away. It was a fun day...even if it was terribly cold.
15 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment